(see previous post) I tried again, using reclaimed vintage brooches, earrings, beads and pearls. Nothing in this is innately valuable - the white daisies are some type of hard plastic, the petals of the large blue brooch are also plastic.
- Blue plastic and metal brooch
- Gold and pastel brooch
- Brass flower with blue rhinestones
- Enameled 3-flower earring
- Section of white daisy bracelet links
- Metal earring with large Aurora rhinestones
- Yellow and blue faux pearls
- Blue glass oval beads
- White and Pink glass beads (various shapes)
- Antique Faceted glass Mardi Gras beads
- Large blue Rhinestone set dangle
- Bezeled glass chain
I love re-using these pieces. It looks great on and the individual pieces would just be sitting in an old box somewhere, unused...
Now, what to do with it? I never wear these colors! So maybe it will go into Eclectics Gallery or to my Etsy store....but first pricing, the most difficult thing for me.
OK - It's on display and for sale at Eclectics Gallery in Kansas City. But if you want to purchase it, contact me through my Etsy shop at www.bylynette.etsy.com. Price is $240.